1. We had fun on President’s Day. We took the kids to the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix. We saw the Van Gogh Live exhibit. Though I didn’t get to spend as much time in there as I would have liked 9the kids weren’t as interested in it as I was). Still, it was nice to get to see it. We also went to the Imax theatre at the center to see Hubble 3D. I had no idea the Hubble telescope could see so far into space! Awesome experience! We ended up purchasing a yearly membership so we plan to go back at least one other time this year (hopefully more than once).
2. I started a new picture book but after re-reading it, I’m thinking it might be too scary for kids. LOL Yeah, my imagination is warped. I’ve put it on hold for a little while until I can figure out how to fix it.
3. J has been home from school all this week with a bronchial infection (she went to the doctor on Tuesday and got antibiotics). It’s awful to hear her coughing and not be able to do anything about it. Sometimes she coughs so hard she says it hurts her chest. Poor thing. Um . . . I really hope she doesn’t pass it on to anyone else. Thank goodness for Lysol/Clorox wipes and spray!
4. I have a PowerPoint presentation for History 102 due on Tuesday. My topic is the 1918 flu epidemic. I have another PowerPoint presentation for History 105 due on March 5th with Charles Dickens as my topic. Both presentations only have to be about 10 minutes long. The hard part for me won’t be putting them together, but not getting carried away and making them too long. LOL
5. Yesterday was crazy! I had so much to do and was feeling sluggish. I didn’t get everything done that I needed to, but at least I accomplished SOMETHING! J was still home sick and that made it harder, but she’s pretty good about not bugging me every five seconds so I was able to get a bit of writing done before I had to get busy on household stuff. I still have piles of laundry to get through today, and the dishes need washing (they never end). In spite of still having housework to do, I’m hoping to still get some revising time in. I miss working on my MG!
Enjoy the weekend!