The world didn’t end, but on Thursday afternoon, my round of rewriting/revising did. I finished my book, then went back and restructured the beginning. After that, I went through and corrected some errors.
I sent it off to an agent who has been waiting for over a year . . . and then I noticed a random word at the beginning that had been left over from some changes. Oops. Oh well. I’m human. Hopefully it won’t be held against me, but I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before I sent it off. Oh well. That’s the way it goes and I’m not going to let it eat me up inside.
I’m just happy this part is over.
I got some bookmark making supplies in the mail today so I’ll be working on some bookmarks for some very patient people who have been waiting (If you’re reading this . . . sorry it’s taking so long).
After the bookmarks are finished I’ll work on a query and synopsis. When I need a break from that, I’ll be starting on something new. Hooray!
I’ll also finish up the blog post about revision that I’ve been working on . . . hopefully by Wednesday.
And that’s where things stand with me . . .
Hope all has been going well for you!